Pre Emptive Strike

Jeff Stai stai at dt.wdc.com
Tue Sep 19 16:53:44 PDT 1995

OK, now that I have your attention, if anyone knows of any "non-official"
X3T10 meetings that need meeting room space at the November meeting in
Palm Springs, please let me know NOW. I am trying to finalize the room
needs with the hotel.

In other words, are there any:

- X3T11 or Fibre Channel related working groups expecting to meet (such
as FC-AL2 or Jitter)?

- X3T10.1 or SSA working groups?

- X3T? or ATA working groups?

- Marketing Rah-Rah groups?

- Yet more profile working groups?

I already know about:

- The official meeting map John Lohmeyer has already provided to me.

- SFF on wednesday, and thursday morning.

- RAB, but I don't know when.

Please assume I need to know in advance of this friday, or you're out
of luck....

Thanks!

jeff stai
western digital i/o products