ticket planning-hagerman

Carl Zeitler zeitler@ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com czeitler at VNET.IBM.COM
Thu Oct 19 11:12:44 PDT 1995

Doug, the dates/locations you have listed for X3T11 are committed.

     Regards,
             Carl

 From: DFCFORUM--RCHVMV                      Date and time    10/19/95 11:04:21
 ----- FIBER E-MAIL appended at 16:04:04 on 95/10/19 GMT (by SDTDBM at RCHVMX) -
 Subject: ticket planning
 From: Doug Hagerman <hagerman at serve.ENET.dec.com>
 Date: Thu, 19 Oct 95 08:03:33 PDT
 To: "scsi at symbios.com"@us4rmc.ENET.dec.com, fibre-channel-ext at Think.COM
 Cc: hagerman at serve.ENET.dec.com
 Apparently-To: fibre-channel-ext at think.com

 (to scsi and fc lists)

 Could somebody confirm that these are the destinations for T10 and T11
 meetings for the next few months? If I understand the schedule correctly,
 there's an unusually high potential for back-to-back tickets. My travel
 agent says that the only restriction on advanced purchase is that
 the airline schedules change on a monthly time scale so flights numbers
 and times will have to be re-confirmed for the second ticket.

 November 6-9 Palm Springs CA T10        **

 December 3-8 San Diego CA T11           *

 January 8-12 Dallas TX T10

 February 5-9 San Diego CA T11           *

 March 11-15 Newport Beach CA T10        **

 April 9-12 Palm Springs CA T11          ***

 November 4-8 Palm Springs CA T10        ***

 * = pair these two, flights to San Diego
 ** = pair these two, flights to LAX
 *** = pair these two, flights to Palm Springs

 Doug.

 --
 Doug Hagerman                   Digital Equipment Corporation
 hagerman at starch.enet.dec.com    508-841-2145

 Horst L Truestedt; RCHVMX(TRUESTED)  8-553-4101   Rochester, MN