Request Sense

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Wed Oct 18 10:26:00 PDT 1995

Rick,

Sounds like you may be hooked-up to an old SCSI-"0" host!  Maybe it's because
I'm getting old also, but I'd transfer the first four bytes of sense data to an
initiator that sends me a REQUEST SENSE command with an allocation length of
zero, which is what the old SCSI-1 standard says to do, as I recall (then
again, my memory....).

Skip Jones
Marketing Manager
QLogic