LVDS and terminators

Tak Asami asami at dt.wdc.com
Wed Oct 4 19:18:34 PDT 1995

There is this "miracle driver" stuck in your mind.
That's fine.  Such driver can be designed, or so I think, for now.

I am pointing out that to be fully Fast-40 LVDS capable and backward
compatible, that miracle driver is not even a major cost concern.
I listed an example of buffer bandwidth and the manager, which have to
support it to be far larger cost.

Otherwise, we are AGREEING (scary, isn't it?) about your economics.
                           Tak Asami
_|_|_|                     asami at dt.wdc.com
_|/ _| WESTERN DIGITAL     (714) 932-7621 : Voice
_|_|_|                     (714) 932-6496 : Fax