SAM review copies

Charles Monia monia at am.shrmsg.shr.mts.dec.com
Mon May 29 05:45:49 PDT 1995

Hi:

As discussed at the last SCSI working group, I will be mailing out copies of
SAM rev 17 on June 12 1995 for review prior to the X3T10 July plenary. One copy
will be sent to each principle representative on the X3T10 mailing list as of
June 10. In addition, one copy will be sent to each person who submitted
comments addressed in the public review response (see X3T10/95-202R2).

If you wish to receive a copy of SAM rev 17 for review and are not on either
list please send me email including your postal service address. The deadline
for such requests is June 10, 1995

Charles