Meeting Directions 6/7-6/8

Brian A Berg bberg at bswd.com
Wed May 24 11:02:28 PDT 1995

Two small corrections:  The name of the street in front of Apple is called
De Anza Blvd. at that point.  The name of the street that is accessible off
De Anza on which Apple is located is Infinite Loop, not Infinite Way (!).

An important additional note: the exit for De Anza Blvd. from I-280 south-
bound is "Saratoga-Sunnyuvale Road", and the I-280 northbound exit is
labeled "Cupertino / Sunnyvale".  Confusing, eh?  Too bad we don't have
exit numbers around here...
  Brian A. Berg           E-mail: bberg at bswd.com
  Berg Software Design     Voice: 408.741.5010
  P.O. Box 3488              FAX: 408.741.5234
  Saratoga, CA 95070 USA   Focus: software consulting: SCSI, optical storage