Meeting Directions 6/7-6/8

RKROBERTS at aol.com RKROBERTS at aol.com
Wed May 24 10:38:15 PDT 1995

For out of area visitors:

The nearest hotel to Apple Cupertino facility is the Cupertino Inn at the
corner of Interstate 280 and Sunnyvale-Saratoga Rd.

This is a confusion area where Sunnyvale and Cupertino meet. The same street
in Sunnyvale is Sunnyvale-Saratoga Rd (North of I280) and in Cupertino is
called DeAnza Blvd (South of I280).

West on I280 is toward San Francisco.

The Apple building on the East side of DeAnza at I280 (the large light green
building) is the R&D building. It's lobbies are numbered 1,2,3,4,etc and the
streeet directly in front of it is INFINITE WAY.

Hope this helps find the way.