Server SPI Meeting in April

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Mon Mar 20 05:57:15 PST 1995

Jim McGrath discussed two potential dates 4/6 & 4/11. He also noted the
possibility that if 4/11 it might be in Colorado Springs. Because of the ATA
meeting in Longmont that would be obviously better than San Jose. But! It would
be much better if Pete McLean is willing, to have it in the same hotel in
Longmont. We want real engineers in the ATA stuff also and we don't want real
engineers to have to change hotels and drive a bunch. So I guess it gets down
to whether we go for the big picture, the Symbios engineers, or the Quantum
engineers.