X3T11/12 Meeting Notice for Jun95 in Rochester, MN
Horst L Truestedt
truested at VNET.IBM.COM
Fri Mar 3 13:00:32 PST 1995
Accredited Standards Committee X3T11/12
JUNE 12-16, 1995
Hosted by: IBM Corporation
LOCATION: Raddison Plaza Hotel
150 South Broadway
Rochester, Minnesota 55904
Phone 800-333-3333 or 507-281-8000
ROOM RATE: $78.10 Single/Double includes taxes
GROUP NAME: ANSI X3T11
RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE: MAY 22, 1995
HOW TO GET THERE FROM THE MINNEAPOLIS AIRPORT (all major airlines):
1. When leaving MSP, turn left (towards St. Paul) and
follow signs for the Mendota Bridge and Rochester
(Highway 55 and eventually, US 52).
2. Exit at 2nd Street in Rochester and turn left (east).
3. Cross Broadway and the Raddison is on the left with
parking ramp attached.
HOW TO GET THERE FROM THE ROCHESTER AIRPORT (NWA and American):
1. Leave Rochester airport and turn left after overpass
(north on US 63 which eventually becomes Broadway).
2. About 10 miles, on 2nd Street turn right. The Raddison
is on your left with the parking ramp attached.
IN CASE OF QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS, CALL Horst Truestedt, IBM Corporation,
507-253-4101, or e-mail at truested at vnet.ibm.com.
More information about the T10