SCSI SPI next generation electrical characteristics meeting

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Fri Jun 16 10:39:00 PDT 1995

Paul Aloisi wrote:
 ----------
>As announced in the Harrisburg Plenary meeting. There will be a meeting
>to work on electrical characteristics for SPI-2 at Unitrode in Merrimack,
>NH June 21st starting about 8:30.

I could find no record in the plenary minutes or in the Next-Generation SPI
minutes about this meeting.  I vaguely recall Paul mentioning wanting to get
together with Bill Ham to talk about this topic.

Since the June 21st meeting was not explicitly authorized by X3T10 and there
is less than two weeks notice, this meeting cannot be considered
'authorized' by X3T10.  That does not mean that I object to holding the
meeting.  I encourage anyone who is interested to attend.  However, I will
not be able to attend (I'll be at the ATA WG meeting that day on the other
coast) and I expect several other interested parties will have a similar
conflict.  The results of Paul's meeting will be considered at the July 10th
SPI-2/ESPC study group meeting, however they will have no more weight than
any other individual proposal.

John Lohmeyer, Chair X3T10

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud