FC-AL Users Group
Mike_Fitzpatrick at notes.seagate.com
Wed Jun 7 05:20:49 PDT 1995
and All Other Parties Interested in FC-AL
From: Mike Fitzpatrick
A meeting has been set up for all parties interested in the use, integration,
promotion and education of FC-AL.
Although the initial notice called this meeting a Users Group, the intended
audience is anyone that has an interest in FC-AL. If "Users Group" is the
wrong term, then we will resolve it at the first meeting.
The FC-AL Users Group meeting is set up for
Date: Thursday, June 15th
Time: from 5 to 9 PM
Place: Radisson in Rochester, MN.
Meeting Room: Galleria II room
Attached is a preliminary agenda.
FC-AL USERS GROUP MEETING
1) Meeting start and Introductions
2) Solicit Volunteer to Record Minutes for Meeting
3) Comments Regarding Purpose of Meeting -- Mike Fitzpatrick (Seagate)
4) General Presentations on Use of FC-AL
4a) General Purpose Applications for FC-AL -- Bob Whitson (H-P)
4b) Networking and Other Applications for FC-AL -- Gary Warden (Systran)
4c) FC-AL for Storage Devices -- Mike Miller (Seagate)
4d) Cost Effective Networking with FC-AL -- Wayne Ricket (Emulex)
5) Identify Needs (Marketing and Technical) to be Addressed by Users Group
6) Identify Possible Structure and Goals of User Group
7) Presentation from FCA on forming a Special Working Interest Group -- Brian
8) Open Discussion on Direction of Group
9) Discuss possible participation at Fall Comdex '95
10) Identify Agenda for Next Meeting
11) Summarize Action Items
Any question, please contact me.
Phone 405 324-3478
FAX 405 324-3794
E-Mail Mike_Fitzpatrick @ notes.seagate.com
More information about the T10