SPI-2 Low Power Differential Meeting Notice

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Mon Jul 17 12:30:00 PDT 1995

                              Meeting Notice
       SPI-2 Low Power Differential Drivers, Receivers, and Terminators
                           Monday August 14, 1995
                            9:00 am to 5:00 pm
                             Denver, Colorado

Hosted by:     Symbios Logic Inc.

Location:      Red Lion Inn
               3203 Quebec St.
               Denver, CO 80207
               Ph: 303-321-3333 or
                   800-733-5466
               Fx: 303-329-5233

This meeting will focus on driver, receiver, and terminator
specifications for the SPI-2 Low Voltage Diferential Signaling.

No guest rooms have been blocked, so make your reservations early.

A free shuttle from the DIA airport to the Red Lion departs
|from the baggage area in Terminal West at doors 506 and 512
and from Terminal East at doors 505 and 511. The pickup point
is island 3, lanes 7 and 8 at both terminals.

If you are renting a car, take Pena Boulevard from the exit
of DIA to I-70 West. Take I-70 West to the Quebec Street exit.
Go South, (left) on Quebec Street about 2 miles and the Red Lion
will be on the right. Total distance is about 14 miles.

If you have any further questions, contact John Lohmeyer at
Symbios Logic, (719) 573-3362 or email john.lohmeyer at symbios.com.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud