new ftp site

Louis Grantham Louis.Grantham at dalsemi.com
Fri Jan 27 12:31:00 PST 1995

DuncanPenman wrote:
> . . .  It's probably
>also on the FTP site if anyone knows its new location. . .

There are actually two ftp sites where I have placed various X3T10 documents
(including SIP):

           ftp.hmpd.com  and  ncrinfo.attgis.com

At the moment both sites have the same information.  However, my access to
ncrinfo is painfully  s l o w  now that our email systems have been
separated.  Unless I find a way to automate the mirroring, I'll have to stop
updating ncrinfo. (Of course, ftp.hmpd.com is very fast for me being in the
same domain -- How do the two sites compare for people in other domains?)

Both machines have the following directory trees:

    /pub/standards/ata
                  /ata2
                  /cam
                  /fc/profiles
                  /pnpscsi
                  /ssa
                  /scsi1
                  /scsi2
                  /scsi3
                  /x3t10

In addition to the above ftp sites, there are several more related to our
work:

    ftp.network.com     [Has draft Fibre Channel documents]

    playground.sun.com  [Has FCSI Fibre Channel Profiles]

    fission.dt.wdc.com  [Has ATA-2 and ATAPI documents, (see /pub/ata)]

Bulletin Board System:

    The SCSI BBS at 719-574-0424 (up to 14.4 kbaud)
    [Has the same files as on ftp.hmpd.com plus many more]