Transfers per second abbreviation

Gary Porter garyp at ancot.com
Thu Jan 26 22:23:44 PST 1995

Hi all -

Just to add my two cents, I also prefer the abbreviation MXfers/s. I would
have no objection to shortening this to MX/s as long as it does not
conflict with the abbreviation for 10^15 or a thousand million million
which has the prefix Exa- (as in Exabyte). Does anybody know what
abbreviation that uses?

Gary Porter                                    Voice      (415)322-5322
Ancot Corporation                              FAX        (415)322-0455
115 Constitution Drive                         E-mail   garyp at ancot.com
Menlo Park, CA 94025                           Flames          >dev/nul