Feb FC-AL Direct Attach Disk adhoc meeting

Kurt Chan kc at core.rose.hp.com
Mon Jan 16 14:42:02 PST 1995

The next (and hopefully last) Private Loop Direct Attach Disk adhoc
meeting will be held:

     When:  Thurs, 2/2, 9am-5pm

     Where: Adaptec Main Conference Room
            Building 4
            500 Yosemite (corner Yosemite and Milpitas)

We will be discussing primarily physical layer issues.  Vince Cavanna
will present more of his test results on cabling/connectors, and we'll
discuss how we'll transition this activity into SFF.

We'll also review Annex B (BB_Credit > 0) and a few FCP issues that
have come up since the last meeting.

If you have questions about directions or accomodations in Milpitas,
contact Norm Harris (408-945-8600 x2230).

Regards,
Kurt Chan
kc at core.rose.hp.com