FW: WAKE UP CALL!!! ROOM RESERVATIONS FOR JANUARY MEETING

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Thu Jan 5 17:26:00 PST 1995

From: Stephen Finch/SSI1 <Stephen_Finch/SSI1.SSI1 at pc329u.tus.ssi1.com>
Date:  5 Jan 95 16:05:04
Subject: WAKE UP CALL!!! ROOM RESERVATIONS FOR JANUARY MEETING

ATTENTION:

The Harrah's Lake Tahoe requires a one night deposit on all rooms.  If you
have
not provided them with cash, check, money order or
CREDIT CARD NUMBER, be for warned that disaster may strike.

I hope no one gets caught on this, but Tahoe is busy in January.

Let me know if anyone has any problems.

I am attempting to get a list of everyone who has not guaranteed his/her
room
and I will attempt to contact each person affected.
SSI has stopped the cancellation of reservations until tomorrow noon.
 Please
call the hotels reservation number if you did not given
them a credit card number when the reservation was made.

Those who do make last minute calls to the hotel and find out that you fell
into this group, please call me and leave me a voice mail
message telling me you have resolved the issue.  I will continue to attempt
contact my list until I reach you, but if we don't close
this soon, SSI will not guarantee your room.

Sorry for these problems.

Steve Finch
SSI
714 573-6808