January Meeting Lunches

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at QNTM.COM
Tue Dec 19 16:46:22 PST 1995

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <"Jim McGrath" <jmcgrath at qntm.com>>
                      Subject:                              Time:  5:21 PM
  OFFICE MEMO         January Meeting Lunches               Date:  12/19/95

We have arranged with the Doubletree in Dallas to offer us a lunch menu
in the mornings, from which members can select lunch items that can be
catered into the meeting rooms.  This will be an option offered to each of
the meetings - some may choose to exercise it, saving a significant
amount of time in adjourning for lunch and then reconvening.

We have to get the lunch information to the hotel by 10 am of the day
of the meeting.  Lunches will be charged back to the specific individual
ordering that lunch  (Quantum will not be picking up the tab).  They
must be staying at the hotel

Jim