No ATA Agenda items at the January 11th X3T10 Meeting

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Tue Dec 19 16:00:00 PST 1995

* From the SCSI Reflector, posted by:
* <"Lohmeyer, John" <JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com>>

I have been informed that the X3 Secretariat believes that all ATA projects
(ATA, ATA-2, ATA-3, ATAPI, and the pending ATA+PI project) have been
transferred to the new X3T13 Technical Committee.  They further believe it
inappropriate for X3T10 to take any further actions on these projects.
 Consequently, I will be removing these items from the January X3T10 Agenda.

Since this information is second hand, I have not yet received a ruling
regarding the letter ballot on forwarding the ATA-3 document.  I assume (but
do not know for sure) that the ballot will be allowed to close on January
3rd. and that all comment resolution will be transferred to X3T13.

John Lohmeyer, Chair X3T10 Technical Committee

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud