January Parallel SCSI Marke

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at qntm.com
Fri Dec 1 11:25:53 PST 1995

        Reply to:   January Parallel SCSI Marketing Mtg

Although we have not met yet in December, as host of the X3T10
meeting in January I have reserved a room for the group to meet
at that time.  Specifially, the morning of Thursday, January 11.
This is subject to confirmation on our December 14 meeting, but
given the reservation cutoff time I thought it prudent to make
people aware of this now.

Note that I would recommend a policy of holding some meetings
in conjunction with X3T10, just as the FCLC does (SSA-IA holds
some meetings during the X3T10.1 meeting week, so their is a
precedent for the marketing organizations to hold some meetings
at times and places where the technical and marketing types can
intermix).

Jim

                             January 8 - 12, 1996

HOSTED BY:         Quantum Corporation

LOCATION:          Doubletree Hotel at Park West
                   1590 LBJ Freeway
                   Dallas, TX 75234
                   Phone:  (214) 869-4300
                   Fax:  (214) 869-3295