September X3T10 Meeting reminder....

Charles Monia monia at am.shrmsg.shr.mts.dec.com
Fri Aug 25 11:57:02 PDT 1995

Hi:

Although the August 18 cutoff date has passed, the Sheraton Wayfarer
is holding our block of room open for a while longer.

So far, they about 50 people have reserved under the ANSI group name.
The Sheraton staff will now also accept reservations under X3T10 as well.

If you have any problems, please give me a call or send email.

A repeat of the meeting annoucement follows this message.

Charles Monia
==============================
Charles Monia
SHR3-2/c05
Digital Equipment Corporation
334 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545

Voice:	(508) 841-6757
Fax:	(508) 841-6100
email:	monia at shr.dec.com
================================
Digital Equipment Corporation
334 South Street
Shrewsbury, MA 01545

            September 10-15, 1995 Working Group and
                        Plenary Meetings

                           Hosted by:
                 Digital Equipment Corporation

LOCATION: Sheraton Tara Wayfarer Inn
          121 South River Road
          Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
               Phone:    603-622-3766
               FAX: 603-666-4454

                   ROOM RATE: $98.00 + tax (single), $108.00 + tax (double)
                 GROUP NAME: ANSI
RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE: August 18, 1995

The September X3T10 working group and plenary meetings will be held at the
Sheraton Wayfarer
Inn. The inn is located about 5 miles from the Manchester, NH airport and about
55 miles from
Boston's Logan Airport.

Jet service to the Manchester airport is provided by USAir and United. Commuter
service is
provided by Continental, Delta, Northwest and TWA.

The Wayfarer provides free shuttle service to and from the Manchester airport.
A courtesy phone
is availablein the airport baggage claim area. When making your reservation,
the Wayfarer staff
requests that you notify them of your intention to use the shuttle service.

Shuttle service from Logan Airport to the Wayfarer is provided by Flight Line.
The cost is $25 one-
way. A reservation is required. Call 1-800-245-2525 for reservations.

Driving from the Manchester airport: Stop at the car rental exit and read all
the signs. The airport
exit road is straight ahead and slightly to your right. Don't miss the airport
exit, or you'll end up in
the long term parking lot. (We lose more members that way.) Follow the "Airport
Exit" and "To I-
293" signs. The airport exit is a T-intersection with traffic signal. Turn
right. Continue through two
more traffic signals until you reach I-293 and NH 101 west. Go under the
interstate and turn left
onto the entrance ramp. Move to the center lane as quickly as you can. After
about half a mile, I-
293 exits to the right and NH 101 west continues straight. Follow NH 101 west.
After another half
mile, exit to the right on US 3. Proceed straight through the traffic lights at
the bottom
of the exit ramp. (toward a Jordan Marsh department store). Turn left at your
first opportunity after
the traffic lights. Follow the signs to the Wayfarer.

Driving from Logan Airport: Obtain directions to I-93 north from your rental
car agency. Take I-93
north towards Manchester. Just south of Manchester (after about 50 miles) exit
onto I-293 (also
NH 101 west).  This is a left lane exit. After about three miles, I-293 exits
to the right and NH 103
west continues straight. Follow NH 101 west. After another half mile, exit to
the right on US 3.
Proceed straight through the traffic lights at the bottom of the exit ramp.
(toward a Jordan Marsh
department store). Turn left at your first opportunity after the traffic
lights. Follow the signs to the
Wayfarer.

In case of problems or questions call Charles Monia at 508-841-6757 or send
E-mail to
monia at shr.dec.com.