Hotel Information for the September 1995 X3T10 Meeting

Charles Monia monia at am.shrmsg.shr.mts.dec.com
Fri Aug 11 06:17:23 PDT 1995

Hi:

In case anyone has not received this information, the following is the
hotel information for the September 1995 meeting of X3T10.

Regards,
Charles
            September 10-15, 1995 Working Group and
                        Plenary Meetings

                           Hosted by:
                 Digital Equipment Corporation

LOCATION: Sheraton Tara Wayfarer Inn
          121 South River Road
          Bedford, New Hampshire 03110
               Phone:    603-622-3766
               FAX: 603-666-4454

                   ROOM RATE: $98.00 + tax (single), $108.00 + tax (double)
                 GROUP NAME: ANSI
RESERVATION CUTOFF DATE: August 18, 1995

The September X3T10 working group and plenary meetings will be held at the
Sheraton Wayfarer Inn. The inn is located about 5 miles from the Manchester, NH
airport and about 55 miles from Boston's Logan Airport.

Jet service to the Manchester airport is provided by USAir and United. Commuter
service is provided by  Continental, Delta, Northwest and TWA.

The Wayfarer provides free shuttle service to and from the Manchester airport.
A courtesy phone is available in the airport baggage claim area. When making
your reservation, the Wayfarer staff requests that you notify them of your
intention to use the shuttle service.

Shuttle service from Logan Airport to the Wayfarer is provided by Flight Line.
The cost is $25 one-way. A reservation is required. Call 1-800-245-2525 for
reservations.

Driving from the Manchester airport: Stop at the car rental exit and read all
the signs. The airport exit road is straight ahead and slightly to your right.
Don't miss the airport exit, or you'll end up in the long term parking
lot. (We lose more members that way.) Follow the "Airport Exit" and "To I-293"
signs. The airport exit is a T-intersection with traffic signal. Turn right.
Continue through two more traffic signals until you reach I-293 and
NH 101 west. Go under the interstate and turn left onto the entrance ramp. Move
to the center lane as quickly as you can. After about half a mile, I-293 exits
to the right and NH 101 west continues straight. Follow NH 101
west. After another half mile, exit to the right on US 3. Proceed straight
through the traffic lights at the bottom of the exit ramp. (toward a Jordan
Marsh department store). Turn left at your first opportunity after the traffic
lights. Follow the signs to the Wayfarer.

Driving from Logan Airport: Obtain directions to I-93 north from your rental
car agency. Take I-93 north towards Manchester. Just south of Manchester (after
about 50 miles) exit onto I-293 (also NH 101 west).  This is a left lane exit.
After about three miles, I-293 exits to the right and NH 103 west continues
straight. Follow NH 101 west. After another half mile, exit to the right on US
3. Proceed straight through the traffic lights at the bottom of the exit ramp.
(toward a Jordan Marsh department store). Turn left at your first opportunity
after the traffic lights. Follow the signs to the Wayfarer.

In case of problems or questions call Charles Monia at 508-841-6757 or send
E-mail to monia at shr.dec.com.