August 15 & 16 Storage & Marketing working group meetings

Dick Scheel dicks at lsi.sel.sony.com
Mon Aug 7 16:48:24 PDT 1995

Due to meeting space constraints, the meetings of the Marketing and Storage
working groups on August 15 & 16 will be at Adaptec rather than Sony.
Adaptec is located a short distance from Sony, in Milpitas.

Directions to Adaptec:

Go east on highway 237 from Interstate 880.  Turn right at Milpitas
Boulevard.  The Adaptec campus is at the intersection of Milpitas Boulevard
and Yosemite Drive, about 1 mile from highway 237.  Turn right on Yosemite.

The Storage working group will meet in building 4, which is on your left
after you turn on to Yosemite.  We will be using the Yellowstone conference
room.  When you check in at the lobby, ask for Bob Plummer.

The Marketing working group will meet in building 1, which is on your right
after you turn on to Yosemite.  We will be using the Board Room.  When you
check in at the lobby, ask for Miles Suer.

Both meetings are scheduled for 9am - 5 pm, Tuesday & Wednesday August 15 & 16.

Note: The August 14 1394 Trade Association meeting regarding Microsoft's
issues will still be held at Sony.  Jerry Marazas will be distributing
information on this.

If you have any questions about these directions, please contact me or
Scott Smyers at Sony, or Bob Plummer at Adaptec.

Dick Scheel:   408-955-4295
Scott Smyers:  408-955-4573
Bob Plummer:   408-945-6762

=   Dick Scheel                                                   =
=   Sony Research Laboratories                                    =
=   LSI Systems Laboratory                                        =
=   M/S SJ3D3                                                     =
=   3300 Zanker Road                                              =
=   San Jose, CA 95134                                            =
=   Tel: (408) 955-4295,  Fax: (408) 955-5180                     =
=   E-Mail:  dicks at lsi.sel.sony.com                               =