Summary of I/O Interface Related Reflectors (mailing lists)

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Tue Apr 25 14:49:00 PDT 1995

I was asked to re-post this summary with current information.  Please feel
free to distribute this list elsewhere. -- John

                                                              X3T10/95-010
r0
                                                                April 6,
1995
            I/O Interface Related Reflectors (mailing lists)

              Subscribe/                                    majordomo/
Reflector     Unsubscribe          Broadcast to             listserv
Name          Address              Reflector                keyword
 ------------- -------------------- ------------------------
 -----------------
SCSI          scsi-request at symbios scsi at symbios.com         n/a (human)
              .com
ATA           majordomo at dt.wdc.com ata at dt.wdc.com           ata
ATAPI         majordomo at dt.wdc.com atapi at dt.wdc.com         atapi
SSA           majordomo at dt.wdc.com ssa at dt.wdc.com           ssa
IDETAPE       majordomo at dt.wdc.com idetape at dt.wdc.com       idetape
Disk Attach   majordomo at dt.wdc.com disk_attach at dt.wdc.com   disk_attach
10bit         majordomo at dt.wdc.com 10bit at dt.wdc.com         10bit
CD-Recordable majordomo at dt.wdc.com cdr at dt.wdc.com           cdr
System Issues majordomo at dt.wdc.com si at dt.wdc.com            si
MultiMedia    majordomo at dt.wdc.com mmc at dt.wdc.com           mmc
IEEE P1394    bob.snively at eng.sun. p1394 at sun.com            n/a (human)
              com
SFF           bob.snively at eng.sun. sff_reflector at sun.com    n/a (human)
              com
IPI           majordomo at think.com  ipi-ext at think.com        ipi-ext
HIPPI         majordomo at think.com  hippi-ext at think.com      hippi-ext
Fibre Chan.   majordomo at think.com  fibre-channel-ext at think.
fibre-channel-ext
                                   com
FC IP Prot.   majordomo at think.com  fc-ip-ext at think.com      fc-ip-ext
PCMCIA        listserv at cirrus.com  pcmcia-gen at cirrus.com    pcmcia-gen
FC Class 4    majordomo at northyork. fc-class4 at northyork.com  fc-class4
              hp.com
FC Isoch.     majordomo at northyork. fc-isoch at northyork.hp.   fc-isoch
              hp.com               com

All of the majordomo and listserv reflectors are automatic.  To subscribe or

unsubscribe, send a message to the subscribe/unsubscribe address with a line

in the message body (not the subject line) of the following format:

command  reflector_name  [your_email_address]

NOTE: At least for the reflectors at majordomo at dt.wdc.com, your email
address
is optional.  If you include it and it doesn't match the address in the
email
headers, there will be a delay while humans verify your email address.

examples:

subscribe ata
subscribe ssa
subscribe ssa person at company.com
subscribe atapi
subscribe mmc
subscribe fibre-channel-ext person at company.com
subscribe pcmcia-gen person at company.com
help
lists

The other reflectors are managed by humans who are a little less picky about

the request format, but not quite as prompt.  Please include your name,
email
address, phone, and fax numbers in the message body for the human-managed
reflectors.

If you have a modem but do not have an internet email address, you can read
reflector messages (but not post) by calling the SCSI BBS at 719-574-0424.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud