Shuttle to/from MSP Airport to the Radisson in Rochester, MN

Horst L Truestedt truested at VNET.IBM.COM
Wed Apr 19 09:01:44 PDT 1995

Some of you asked me to find out about a shuttle from the Minneapolis
airport to the Radisson Hotel in Rochester, MN. Here is what I found out:

  Shuttle leaves MSP seven times each day (except 5 times on Saturday and
  Sunday) between 0730 and 2000; it leaves Rochester between 0500 and
  1700. They will deliver you and pick you up at the Radisson.

  Reservations are recommended by calling Arlene at 1-800-479-7824. If you
  ask for the IBM rate, it should be $13 one way or $26 round-trip; if you
  don't ask for the IBM rate, it will be $19 and $36, respectively. The
  fares are per person.

If you have any questions, call me at (507)253-4101.
Regards...Horst