Dun letter from the X3 Secretariat

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Tue Apr 18 14:32:00 PDT 1995

I received a letter from Jean-Paul Emard, Director of the X3 Secretariat,
saying that they have not received payment from the following people for the
1995 X3 Service Fees (as of 4/5/95).  On May 1, 1995, any X3T10 member who
has not paid and has not contacted the X3 Secretariat (to confirm late
payment) will be dropped from the X3T10 membership list.

Please do not contact me regarding payment; I am only the messenger.  Please
contact Katrina Gray at 202-626-5741 or kgray at itic.nw.dc.us if you believe
your name appears on this list incorrectly.

Regards,

John

Name                  Organization
 --------------------- ----------------------------------
Erik Falk             ADIC
David Wang            Advanced Micro Devices
Edward Hrvatin        Burndy Corp.
David Elam            Cables To Go
Dave Weber            Cirrus Logic
Doug Pickford         Conner Peripherals
Ken Smith             Conner Peripherals
Adrienne Turenne      Conner Peripherals
Steven Anderson       Conner Peripherals
Jeffrey Brown         Data General
Gary Peterson         Data General
Charles Monia         Digital
William Dallas        Digital
Douglas Hagerman      Digital
Bill Ham              Digital
Brian Irvine          Disc Inc.
Steve Goldman         Distributed Processing Technology
Robert Reiseh         Eastman Kodak
Nick Ladas            Foxconn International
Bruce De Bree         Helix/Hitemp Intercable
Peter Stevens         Hirose Electric USA
Zane Daggett          Hitachi Cable Ltd
Lee Cleveland         IBM Corp.
Donna Pope            Maxoptix
Andrew Toth           Meritec
Teruo Furukawa        Mitsubishi Electric
Michael Aarons        Mitsumi (Alpha Peripherals)
Rodney Cummings       National Instruments
Alan Holmes           National Peripherals Inc
Bruce Anderson        NEC Information Systems
Chris D'Iorio         NEC Technologies Inc
Dan Davies            Overland Data Inc
Earl Perera           P E Logic Corp. (Earl is not at P E Logic anymore)
Thomas Steury         Pacific Electro Data
Charles Yang          Panasonic Technologies Inc
George Ayer           Panduit Corp.
Bill McFerrin         Philips KMG
Paulo Barrella        Pirelli Cabos-Brazil
Doug Prins            QLogic
Skip Jones            QLogic
Kang Seok Lee         Samsung Electronics
Thomas 'Rick' Tewell  Sequoia Advanced Tech.
Joachim Fiedler       Siemans AG
Scott Smyers          Sony Corp.
Steve Kakimoto        Teac
Skip Linehan          US Design
Clifford Carlson      US Navy
Robert Gallenberger   US Navy
Andy Millerd          Wangdat
Tom Hanan             Western Digital Corp.
Barry Gleaton         Zitel Corp.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud