WWW contest -- Anyone want to create an X3T10 home page?

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Tue Apr 18 12:52:00 PDT 1995

I received the following document as part of the latest X3 mailing (yes,
they ARE electronic!).  Is anyone interested in setting up a home page for
X3T10?  If so, we can enter X3's contest.  Since, the prize is $500 to go
toward setting up a meeting, I'd suggest, should we win, that it go toward a
reception.

Regards,

John

PS: Due to a server crash last Thursday, any mail sent to me on 4/12 or 4/13
may have been lost.

John Lohmeyer             E-Mail:  john.lohmeyer at symbios.com
Symbios Logic Inc.         Voice:  719-573-3362
1635 Aeroplaza Dr.           Fax:  719-573-3037
Colo Spgs, CO 80916     SCSI BBS:  719-574-0424 300--14400 baud

JT/95-0126 J
X3/95-0282 X O T
**
Accredited Standards Committee, X3, Information Technology

X3 Secretariat, Information Technology Industry Council (ITI)
1250 Eye St. NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC  20005
Telephone 202-737-8888;  Fax 202-638-4922; Email: x3sec at itic.nw.dc.us