SCSI-3 SBC and SGC

Thomas "Rick" Tewell 74431.1221 at compuserve.com
Sat Apr 15 02:21:04 PDT 1995

George,
As of February, SBC Revision 1 has been available on the SCSI BBS and
Internet FTP sites with all known SCSI-3 accepted proposals included,
including the Mode Page 0Dh Power Condition Page as proposed and
accepted. If SBC is missing any accepted SCSI-3 proposals that  you
know of, please let me know. It is up to date as far as I am
concerned. I sent a message out in February about its availability.
If you need a copy, I would be happy to EMAIL you one.

BTW SGC Revision 0 is also available on the SCSI BBS and Internet
FTP sites.

Thomas "Rick" Tewell