FC-AL Native Attach Disk Profile PS

Kurt Chan kc at core.rose.hp.com
Fri Sep 16 14:19:42 PDT 1994

From:   Kurt Chan
To:     SCSI/FC Reflectors
Subj:   FC-AL Native attach disk profile postscript
Date:   Fri Sep 16 14:11:43 PDT 1994

The postscript for the FC-AL Native attach disk profile is available
via anonymous ftp on ncrinfo.ncr.com under:

       pub/standards/io/fc/profiles/prv_040.ps.

This is the version (0.40) handed out at the September meeting - it
does not include the changes made at that meeting.   It also addresses
some but not all of Gary Stephens' comments on version 0.20.

Version 0.50 will be available in a couple of weeks and will be
distributed at the Oct 4/5 meeting at the Denver Stapleton.

   Kurt Chan               Hewlett-Packard        System Interconnect Lab
   kc at core.rose.hp.com     Voice: 916-785-5621    Fax: 916-785-2875
   8000 Foothills Blvd     MS 5601                Roseville, CA 95747-5601

PS (Note that both Steve Dean and I have the same new Mail Stop and
    Zip Code to help our internal mail room with sorting.  Lest you
    think this is a trivial matter, mail has been known to take up to
    a week longer to get to us without the proper Mail Stop code...)