Bill_Spence_memorial

Dal Allan dal at endl.com
Fri Sep 9 14:24:16 PDT 1994

               Subject:  Bill Spence Memorial Dinner

I have heard from Bill's wife Linda, that several members of his family will
be attending the dinner on September 13 at the Houston Sofitel. We can
expect to be hosting:

     Linda
     Stephen
     Diana
     Melanie
     Alan
     Laura

Here are the commitments to attend, and the menu selections received to
date. You might say the Chicken and Lobster is popular.

  Dal Allan         Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Tak Asami         Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Bill Dallas       Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Dave Deming
  Steve Finch
  Ken Hallam
  Bill Ham          Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Gerry Houlder     Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Les Johnson
  Skip Jones        Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Larry Lamers                                    Braised Veal Loin
  John Lohmeyer     Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Jim McGrath       Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Gene Milligan     Chicken and Lobster Tail
  Charles Monia
  George Penokie
  Scott Smyers
  Bob Snively
  Jeff Stai
  Ralph Weber                                     Braised Veal Loin

If you are not on the list, and you want to come, get back to me pronto
because I have to call the final count of numbers and meals to the hotel
this coming Friday.

Dal

     NOTE: Internet is only available in my office and my provider is going
     through a shakeup, so to reach me at all times please do not use the
     REPLY TO: address. Instead, respond to:

            250-1752 at mcimail.com  or dal_allan at mcimail.com