SCSI-2 Available

John Lohmeyer jlohmeye at ncr-mpd.FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
Thu Sep 1 09:02:43 PDT 1994

Gerry Houlder wrote:

>Your announcement didn't state the price for ANSI members. What is that price?

I think SCSI-2 is $100 + S&H for ANSI members.  However, be sure your company
is an ANSI member.  Membership on X3T10 is NOT the same as ANSI membership.
Of course, you can always ask for the ANSI member company price and the ANSI
folks will tell you if you are not from a member company...  (And to forestall
the obvious next question:  I don't know, but I doubt joining ANSI is less
than $25.)

John

--
John Lohmeyer                      E-Mail:  John.Lohmeyer at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
NCR Microelectronics                Voice:  719-573-3362