address changes

Permanent address gardner@acm.org 07-Oct-1994 1956 gardner at cache.enet.qntm.com
Fri Oct 7 16:57:40 PDT 1994

For the past week or so my reception of internet email has been
sporadic at best.  It seems to be working reliably as of Thursday
night.  However, to compound the problem several people have
tried sending me things using an obsolete address, with the
result that it disappears without a trace.  Please send all mail
for me to:

          gardner at acm.org

If you have sent me mail recently, expecting a reply, and haven't
received one yet, please resend the mail to the above address.

My new office telephone number is 719 536-5512.  My fax number
and post office mailing address aren't stable yet.

Ed Gardner