Low power command and mode page

George Penokie GOP at RCHVMP3.VNET.IBM.COM
Wed Nov 16 05:45:31 PST 1994

In going through the command list and the ASC/ASCQ lists with Ralph W.
I noticed that the low power command (ie Start Stop Unit) and the
Power Condition Page are not part of SPC.  I believe the low power
stuff should be included in SPC because to could be applied to any
SCSI device.  In the future all SCSI devices should consider having
some means of reducing power and the Low Power proposal (91-014r6)
covers that area.

If anyone disagrees with putting the low power stuff into SPC I would
like here why.

Bye for now,
George