Postscript PnP SCSI now on ncrinfo and SCSI BBS

John Lohmeyer jlohmeye at ncr-mpd.FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
Thu Mar 24 16:10:29 PST 1994

I apologize to those people who had trouble trying to print the Plug
and Play SCSI document.  The key to the file names is:

  pnps098a.uue  run uudecode on this file to make pnps098a.doz
  pnps098a.doz  run pkunzip on this file to make pnps098a.doc
  pnps098a.doc  use Word for Windows (2.0c or higher) to print this file

I have now added:

  pnps098a.psz  run pkunzip on this file to make pnps098a.ps (on BBS only)
  pnps098s.ps   postscript file (on ncrinfo.ncr.com in the
                                 /pub/standards/pnpscsi directory)

I haven't checked CompuServe yet to see which (if any) of these files have
made it there; I can't post there directly -- someone from Microsoft must
do the CompuServe postings.

John

--
John Lohmeyer                      E-Mail:  John.Lohmeyer at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
NCR Microelectronics                Voice:  719-573-3362