Sad_news_update

Dal Allan dal at endl.com
Wed Jul 27 10:25:44 PDT 1994

          To:    SCSI membership

I have been told that after the plenary is a less-than-deterministic time to
plan a memorial dinner, because we would be unable to commit to a specific
time. The alternative suggestion was Tuesday night, when there is the least
conflict in the week. Until further advice, we will plan on Tuesday evening.

There have been requests for the address where cards can be sent to express
sympathy to Linda. Bill and Linda have been using the ranch as a weekender
for years, but did not relocate completely until earlier this year. Here is
the address:

          Linda Spence
          POB 1197
          Eldorado
          TX 76936

For packages or delivery by UPS, the address is:

          Spence Ranch
          Hwy 190  10m East
          Eldorado
          TX 76936

Dal

     NOTE: Internet is only available in my office and my provider is going
     through a shakeup, so to reach me at all times please do not use the
     REPLY TO: address. Instead, respond to:

            250-1752 at mcimail.com  or dal_allan at mcimail.com