ATA Meetings and Tom Han

Jim McGrath jmcgrath at qntm.com
Fri Jul 8 20:04:11 PDT 1994

        Reply to:   RE>ATA Meetings and Tom Hanan's suggestion

>From Steve:

    Are there Bay Area volunteers?

Quantum will continue to volunteer as a host for meetings at the
Crown Sterling Suites hotel in Milpitas, as we did in the days of
intense local bus activity.  Given that we probably hosted 6 or 8
meetings in a row at one point, we are use to it.  I have not been
forceful in volunteering recently since it seemed that some others
(e.g. Adaptec, just a few blocks from the Crown Sterling Suites)
wanted a go at it.  But you can always count on us as an AT host
(I even have it in my budget!)

Jim