ATA-2 Editors Meeting

Steve Finch TFINCHS%A1.VAX2T.mrouter at vax2t.tus.ssi1.com
Mon Jan 31 15:55:18 PST 1994

Date:     Monday Jan 31, 1994
From:     Steve Finch/Tom Hanan
Subject:  ATA-2 editors meeting

********  ATA-2  E D I T O R S    M E E T I N G   N O T I C E  ********

SUBJECT:    ATA-2 Editors MEETING

DATE:	    Feb. 17 (Thursday)
TIME:	    9:30AM - 4PM

PLACE:      Western Digital (Plaza)
Address:    8105 Irvine Center Drive

PHONE:      714-932-7472 (Tom Hanan)
City	    Irvine CA 92718

    	Orange County (SNA) "John Wayne" International is
    	the closest airport.

PLEASE RSVP ASAP TO TOM HANAN.  We expect this meeting to be small, but
if we are wrong we need to know ASAP so that we can make arrangements
for a larger meeting area.   THANK YOU!

Directions:

>From LAX take the 405 fwy south, toward San Diego, approximently 45
miles.  Orange County International airport will be on your right just
past the 405 / 55 interchange. From this point continue south using the
directions from Orange County International airport.

>From Orange County International airport take the 405 fwy south, toward
San Diego, about 6 miles and exit at Irvine Center Drive. When you exit
the fwy take a left onto Irvine Center Drive and go to the second signal
(Pacifica) and take a right onto Pacifica. Pacifica dead ends into
Fortune where you will take a right. By this time you will have noticed
that you are circling a brown 15 story high rise which is visible from
the 405 fwy. Once you are on Fortune take a right into the first
driveway to enter Western Digital's parking lot. Visitor parking will be
to your left against the street.

The meeting will be in the cafeteria which is to the left as you enter
the building. There is no need to sign in, the cafeteria is a public
area.

   _/    _/ _/_/_/  _/_/_/  Western Digital Corporation
  _/ _/ _/ _/   _/ _/       Tom Hanan
 _/_/_/_/ _/   _/ _/        Ph.  714 932-7472,  Fax. 714 932-7312
_/    _/ _/_/_/  _/_/_/     E-Mail hanan_t at a1.WDC.com
Steve Finch, Silicon Systems, Inc.
Ph.  714 573-6808, FX: 714 573-6914
Email:  5723283 at mcimail.com