ata reflector?

Hale Landis landis at sugs.tware.com
Mon Jan 3 09:28:20 PST 1994

After I posted my message saying that we really need a reflector
that is devoted just to ATA (you have no idea how tired I am of
all of the "junk mail" I get about SCSI crap that I have no
knowledge of or interest in) there was a message from Dell(?)
saying that they were setting up such an ATA only reflector.  And
then, I think I heard WD say they may be able to set such a
reflector.  SO...  WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?  Are we going to get
an ATA only reflector?

I would really like to get this resolved at the January meetings!
Hale Landis                           Santa Cruz, CA USA
408-423-4017          -or-                  408-439-2443
landis at sugs.tware.com -or- hale_landis at notes.seagate.com