Another Slight update to January '95 X3T10 Meeting Map

Stephen Finch/SSI1 Stephen_Finch/SSI1.SSI1 at pc329u.tus.ssi1.com
Wed Dec 28 07:06:28 PST 1994

John Lohmeyer recently sent out a message -- Slight update to January 95 X3T10
Meeting Map.  Unfortunately, he missed an SFF meeting.  I can't fault him, as
he probably wasn't aware that Bill Ham had asked for an additional meeting.

I wanted to make sure all were aware that a meeting room has be secured for
SFF VHDCI WG.  I had ass-u-me-d that Bill or Dal had mentioned this John, but...
My understanding is that VHDCI means Very High Density Connector/Interconnect,
or something like that.  It is set up for Thursday morning from 9:00 AM to
1:00 PM, as shown below.

I hope this helps all concerned.
January '95 Meeting Map

Sunday 1/8         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                                       +=======================+
                                       | Editor's meeting      |      (15)
                                       +=======================+

Monday 1/9         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===============================+-----------+
                   +================+==============+-----------+
                                    | XOR study grp|                  (20)
                                    +==============+

Tuesday 1/10       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===========================================+
                   +===============+===========================+
                   |  CAM-2 WG     |                                  (10)
                   +===============+

Wednesday 1/11     9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===============================================+
                   +===============+============+==========+=======+
                   +---------------+============+==+=======+
                   | SFF Form Factor WG            |                  (20)
                   +-------------------------------+

Thursday 1/12      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===============+===============================+
                   +===============+===============================+
                   +===============+
                   |  SFF/VHDCI WG |                                  (20)
                   +---------------+
Friday 1/13    8   9   10  11  12
                 +--------------+
                 | SFF          |                                     (40)
                 +--------------+

Meetings marked with == are X3T10-authorized meetings.
Meetings marked with -- are authorized by other groups and may change without
notice.

Meeting Map Abbreviation Key:

ATA:              AT Attachment (a.k.a. IDE)
ATAPI:            ATA Packet Interface
CAM:              Common Access Method
El:               Electrical
Fast-20:          Synchronous Data Transfer at 20 Megatransfers/second
I/F:              Interface
LB:               Letter Ballot
MMC:              SCSI-3 Multimedia Commands (CD-ROM)
P1394:            IEEE Project on High Performance Serial Bus (not an X3
                  activity)
PH:               Physical (Connectors, Cables, Transceivers, etc.)
Plenary:          Full Committee Meeting
RAB:              RAID Advisory Board (not an X3 activity)
RAID:             Redundant Array of Independent Devices
SCC:              SCSI-3 Controller Commands (RAID)
SCSI:             Small Computer System Interface
SFF:              Small Form Factor Industry Group (not an X3 activity)
SG:               Study Group
SMC:              SCSI-3 Medium Changer Commands
SPI2:             Second Generation SCSI-3 Parallel Interface
SSA:              Serial Storage Interface
SSC:              SCSI-3 Stream Commands (includes Tape)
SSP:              Serial Storage Protocol (Protocol for SSA)
UIG:              User Interest Group (not an X3 activity)
WG:               Working Group (same as Ad Hoc Group)
X3T10:            Lower Level Interfaces Technical Committee (was X3T9.2)
X3T10.1:          SSA Task Group of X3T10 (was X3T9.7)
XOR:              Exclusive OR