Slight update to January '95 X3T10 Meeting Map

Lohmeyer, John JLOHMEYE at cosmpdaero.ftcollinsco.ncr.com
Thu Dec 22 21:16:00 PST 1994

I've made a couple minor changes to the January '95 Meeting Map (do not
panic, Steve: there are no changes to the room requirements).  The changes
reflect the addition of the PnP SCSI topic to the SCSI WG meeting on late
Tuesday afternoon and combine the ATAPI and ATA-3 meetings into one meeting
I've labeled ATA WG. I did this to assist Gene Milligan, who I've asked to
chair the meeting.  It should help by only needing to create one set of
minutes.

I wish you all happy holidays!

John

 -----

                            January '95 Meeting Map

Sunday 1/8         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                                       +=======================+
                                       | Editor's meeting      |      (15)
                                       +=======================+

Monday 1/9         9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===============================+-----------+
                   +================+==============+-----------+
                                    | XOR study grp|                  (20)
                                    +==============+

Tuesday 1/10       9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8
                   +===========================================+
                   +===========================================+
                   +===============+===========================+
                   |  CAM-2 WG     |                                  (10)
                   +===============+

Wednesday 1/11     9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===============================================+
                   +===============+============+==========+=======+
                   +---------------+============+==+=======+
                   | SFF Form Factor WG            |                  (20)
                   +-------------------------------+

Thursday 1/12      9   10  11  12  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9
                   +===============+===============================+
                   |ATA WG (ATA-3) | X3T10 Plenary                 |
 (40/80)
                   +===============+===============================+
                   |  SSC/SMC WG   |                                  (10)
                   +===============+

Friday 1/13    8   9   10  11  12
                 +--------------+
                 | SFF          |                                     (40)
                 +--------------+

Meetings marked with == are X3T10-authorized meetings.
Meetings marked with -- are authorized by other groups and may change
without
notice.

Meeting Map Abbreviation Key:

ATA:              AT Attachment (a.k.a. IDE)
ATAPI:            ATA Packet Interface
CAM:              Common Access Method
El:               Electrical
Fast-20:          Synchronous Data Transfer at 20 Megatransfers/second
I/F:              Interface
LB:               Letter Ballot
MMC:              SCSI-3 Multimedia Commands (CD-ROM)
P1394:            IEEE Project on High Performance Serial Bus (not an X3
                  activity)
PH:               Physical (Connectors, Cables, Transceivers, etc.)
Plenary:          Full Committee Meeting
RAB:              RAID Advisory Board (not an X3 activity)
RAID:             Redundant Array of Independent Devices
SCC:              SCSI-3 Controller Commands (RAID)
SCSI:             Small Computer System Interface
SFF:              Small Form Factor Industry Group (not an X3 activity)
SG:               Study Group
SMC:              SCSI-3 Medium Changer Commands
SPI2:             Second Generation SCSI-3 Parallel Interface
SSA:              Serial Storage Interface
SSC:              SCSI-3 Stream Commands (includes Tape)
SSP:              Serial Storage Protocol (Protocol for SSA)
UIG:              User Interest Group (not an X3 activity)
WG:               Working Group (same as Ad Hoc Group)
X3T10:            Lower Level Interfaces Technical Committee (was X3T9.2)
X3T10.1:          SSA Task Group of X3T10 (was X3T9.7)
XOR:              Exclusive OR