SAM WORDING ABOUT STATUS

GFRAZIER at ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com GFRAZIER at ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Aug 19 05:55:13 PDT 1994

Charles Monia rewrote:
"If more than one condition applies to a completed task, the report of a
 BUSY, RESERVATION CONFLICT, ACA ACTIVE or TASK SET FULL status, shall take
 precedence over the return of any other status for that task."

..Another excellent suggestion. Just so long as one of the above status
codes is returned and no ACA is established, it will solve the problem. We
could argue about which of the above status codes takes priority and if we
do this I agree that RESERVATION CONFLICT should take precedence. HOWEVER,
no one has pointed out a problem to be solved by ordering the above status
priorities so I don't think we need to specify one. Just make sure no ACA
is established. Charles's above wording does thes adequately.
                                        Giles Frazier
                                        IBM Austin
                                        gfrazier at ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com