SAM WORDING ABOUT STATUS

Charles Monia, SHR3-2/W3, 237-6757 17-Aug-1994 0939 monia at starch.enet.dec.com
Wed Aug 17 06:49:59 PDT 1994

My original note contained the following suggested wording:

 "If more than one condition applies to a completed task, a condition
 associated with a BUSY, RESERVATION CONFLICT, ACA ACTIVE or TASK SET FULL
 status shall be  reported in preference to any other condition associated
 with the task."

I would like to propose the following slightly modified version for inclusion
in SAM:

"If more than one condition applies to a completed task, the report of a BUSY,
RESERVATION CONFLICT, ACA ACTIVE or TASK SET FULL status, shall take precedence
over the return of any other status for that task."

I believe the wording in the modified version is less ambiquous.

Comments?

I'll prepare a full proposal to be voted on at the next plenary.

Charles