FCP Rev 9 and Target-Initiated ABTS

Gene Milligan Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Thu Aug 11 08:25:30 PDT 1994

I think the period has gone down on FCP. My recollection of the last X3T10
meeting was that all the comments were resolved except one which was agreed
would never be resolved and the document was forwarded. As part of a greater
campaign I would like you to consider making your latest comments as the first
proposal for FCP-2.

In no way does my comment indicate whether the changes should go immediately
into designs or not. It only has to do with having publication benchmarks
followed by discrete new votes to accept additional proposals to be included in
the next publication benchmark (forwarding). I may regret using this analogy
but it should be like software releases - major releases plus available patches
until the next major release.
Gene Milligan -- Gene_Milligan at notes.seagate.com
Seagate Technology   -   920 Disc Drive   -   Scotts Valley, CA 95066 USA
Main Phone 408-438-6550   -   Email Problems postmaster at notes.seagate.com
Technical Support: BBS 408-438-8771  Fax 408-438-8137  Voice 408-438-8222

### OGATE Version 8 message trace and attachment information:
### MsgFileName: m:\mgate\outbound\453.MSG
### Org Date:    08-11-94 08:17:34 AM
### From:        Gene Milligan at SEAGATE
### To:          scsi @ wichitaks.ncr.com @ internet
### Subject:     Re: FCP Rev 9 and Target-Initiated ABTS