ATA-2 Proposed Draft, Rev 2c Available

Steve Finch TFINCHS%A1.VAX2T.mrouter at vax2t.tus.ssi1.com
Fri Apr 29 08:28:17 PDT 1994

Yesterday, I posted 0948DR2C.DOC to the SCSI BBS.  This document contains
all of the changes agreed to at the April 27, ATA Working Group meeting.
Those interested should download a copy for reveiw.  The May 26 ATA Working
Group meeting, in Harrisburg, will concentrate on reviewing this document.
The goal of the ATA Working Group is to  complete review before the July
meetings so that we can forward the document shortly thereafter.

The document can be found on the SCSI BBS in the ATA file area.  The
document is titled:  0948DR2C.DOC.  This file is a Word for Windows
document created on version 2.0.  The SCSI BBS telephone number is:
719-574-0424.

I will bring hard copies to Harrisburg.

If you find problems or issues with the ATA-2 document, please post those
to the ATA reflector as soon as possible and I strongly suggest that you
bring hardcopy (and overhead view graphs) of those comments with suggested
corrections to the Harrisburg meeting, as we can make progress much more
quickly that way.

Steve Finch, Chair ATA Working Group
Silicon Systems, Inc.
14351 Myford Rd.