When is the Ultra SCSI meet

Vit Novak Vit.Novak at eng.sun.com
Wed Apr 27 21:48:40 PDT 1994

Jim:

This is what I recorded at our 3/31 meeting:

   From:     Vit Novak
   Subject:  Ultra SCSI SSWG Meeting
   Date:     Thursday, March 31, 9:30 am to 4:00
   Place:    CROWN STERLING SUITES HOTEL, Milpitas

   Agenda:
             Introductions                            McGrath ( Quantum )
             Next Meetings (May 5/June 2)             McGrath/Lohmayer
             Purpose                                  McGrath
             Cable plant                              Ham ( DEC )
             Timing                                   Adaptek