NO CHANGE SPI

GFRAZIER at ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com GFRAZIER at ausvm6.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Apr 26 11:17:59 PDT 1994

I thank Paul for clarifying that SPI won't be changed, and that system
implementors will have to restrict the load on termpower in "hot
plugged" devices themselves.  Since there is no change to
SPI the issue is now academic. I just wanted to ensure that we
did not unnecessarily restrict terminator implementors from putting
bigger capacitances on their terminators when all that was necessary
was to restrict the capacitance on "hot-plugged" devices.

                                         Giles Frazier
                                         IBM Austin
                                         gfrazier at ausvm6.ibm.com
                                         (512) 838-1802