Use of Reflector for Recruiting Purposes

Skip Jones sk_jones at qlc.com
Fri Apr 22 10:41:37 PDT 1994

Using the SCSI Reflector as a recruitment tool is absolutely wrong, but as a
sales tool?  Well that's another story!

As a matter of fact, I do have some wonderful toilet bowl cleaner that is but a
subtle hint of April Lily upon fragrance of Arkansas Marshland. Quite nice for
the lady of the house or for that loving mother in law (Mom's day is just
around the corner!).

But wait! This special formula can also be used as eye drops or fish marinade!

What would you expect a rare gift like this to go for? $100? $200?

You'll need to sit down for this! For a limited time only, I have been
authorized by the manufacturer to provide a special "SCSI Reflector"
promotional that provides you and your loved ones with not just a clean toilet,
but also clear eyes and the best darn fish you've ever had!  All for only a
low, low $2.50! That's right! Only two dollars and fifty cents!!!

But wait! Buy now and you also receive a complimentary box of Jalapeno flavored
Tiajuana Toothpicks made from a unique wood found only in Mexico. You'll have
hours of fun with the entire family with these wonderful toothpicks because
each one is engraved with nifty, yet meaningful political statements such as,
"Don't blame me, I voted for Goldwater!".

Hurry, will supplies last!

P.S. I also have a '72 Gremlin for sale.

I think I got my point across.

Skip