List of I/O interface reflectors

John Lohmeyer jlohmeye at ncr-mpd.FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
Mon Apr 4 10:12:54 PDT 1994

As I promised at the last X3T10 meeting, here is the list of I/O interface
reflectors that I had on my foil.

John Lohmeyer
Internet Protocol

All of the majordomo reflectors are automatic.  To subscribe or unsubscribe,
send a message to the majordomo subscribe/unsubcribe address with a blank
subject line and a line in the message body of the following format:

command  reflector_name  your_email_address

examples:

subscribe ata myname at company.com
subscribe ssa myname at company.com
subscribe atapi myname at company.com
subscribe fibre-channel-ext myname at company.com
subscribe fc-ip-ext myname at company.com
subscribe hippi-ext myname at company.com
subscribe serial-hippi-ext myname at company.com
subscribe ipi-ext myname at company.com
help

The other reflectors are managed by humans who are a little less picky
about the request format, but not quite as prompt.

If you have a modem but do not have an internet email address, you can read
the reflector messages (but not post) by calling the SCSI BBS at 719-574-0424.

--
John Lohmeyer                      E-Mail:  John.Lohmeyer at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
NCR Microelectronics                Voice:  719-573-3362