PnP SCSI Meeting Reminder

John Lohmeyer jlohmeye at ncr-mpd.ftcollinsco.NCR.COM
Fri Dec 31 12:59:03 PST 1993

This is a reminder of the PnP SCSI Meeting next week in Colorado Springs.

John

*                                                                            *
*                        M E E T I N G   N O T I C E                         *
*                                                                            *
*                             Plug and Play SCSI                             *
*                              January 6, 1994                               *
*                            Colorado Springs, CO                            *
*                                                                            *

A meeting to review (and hopefully close on) the Plug and Play SCSI document
will be held Thursday, January 6, 1994 in Colorado Springs at the:

                    Embassy Suites Hotel
                    7290 Commerce Center Drive
                    Colorado Springs, CO
                    (719) 599-9100

The meeting will begin at 8:30 am and we have the room until 5:00 pm should we
need it that long.

A block of rooms will be held under the name PnP SCSI until December 17th at
the NCR rate of $73 per night (plus tax).  The Embassy Suites Hotel features
two-room suites, free cooked-to-order breakfast, and free cocktails during
happy hour.

The hotel is located at I-25 and Woodmen Road, which is on the North side of
Colorado Springs.

If you are driving from Denver's Stapleton airport, exit the airport and take
Quebec St. North about 1/2 mile to I-70.  Follow I-70 East about 3 miles to I-
225 South.  Follow I-225 South around Denver about 10 miles to I-25.  Take I-
25 South about 60 miles to Woodmen Road (exit 149).  Turn right (twice) onto
Commerce Center Drive.  The hotel is about 1/4 mile North of Woodmen Road.

If you are driving from the Colorado Springs airport, exit the airport on
Fountain Blvd (the only exit).  Stay on Fountain (about 2 miles) until it
becomes highway 24.  Stay on highway 24 (about 4 miles) until you reach I-25.
Go North on I-25 about 10 miles to Woodmen Road (exit 149).  Turn left onto
Woodmen Road (toward the mountains).  Turn right just after the I-25
interchange onto Commerce Center Drive.  The hotel is about 1/4 mile North of
Woodmen Road.

If you have any questions about the hotel arrangements, please contact
John Lohmeyer (719-573-3362 john.lohmeyer at ftcollinsco.ncr.com).

--
John Lohmeyer            E-Mail:  John.Lohmeyer at FtCollinsCO.NCR.COM
NCR Corp.                 Voice:  719-573-3362